The Canara Workshops Limited:
Pioneers in springs steel technology and laminated leaf springs under the popular brand name CANARA SPRINGS produces leaf springs for all heavy commercial vehicles, light commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles and also for few passenger cars.
The Company was established in the year 1943 by Late Mr. Vaman Srinivas Kudva, who was then the General Manager of Canara Public Conveyance Limited, a public transport company. The company is spread over in the area of 23 acres of land with its building for manufacturing activities occupying 2,80,000 sq.ft. The Company has also a Logistic Division to speed up the supplies and meet its customers requirement in time. The Canara Workshops Limited has its Administrative Office and manufacturing unit in the city of Mangalore in Karnataka State approximately around 7 Km from the heart of City.
Company is ably headed by Mr. Premnath S. Kudva as Executive Director. The key managerial team includes Mr. V. N. Ravichandra Rao as General Manager, Mr. M. Umanath Bhat as Deputy General Manager (Marketing & Finance), Mr. J. A. Saleem as Deputy General Manager (Human Resources, Administrative & Logistics), Mr. M. Manohar Kini as Financial Controller and Mr. K. Umanath as Works Manager.